Webinar: Transforming The Enterprise With Blockchain Tokenization
We’re pleased to announce a new webinar on enterprise blockchain implementation and the concept and real-life examples of Tokenization.
This time around, we are excited to have a guest — Pavel Kravchenko, the co-founder of Distributed Lab, who has a PhD in cryptography and specializes in Tokenization.
Join us on November 15, 12pm EST (5pm GMT) for a live discussion of one of the most powerful blockchain concepts for the enterprise.
You would also be able to ask questions to our our experts at a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Register for our webinar to learn about:
- Blockchain for enterprise — lay of the land
- Enterprise blockchain concepts: failures and success stories
- Tokenization: concept and principles
- Implementation areas and real-life examples of Tokenization
- Tokenization constraints and best practices
The webinar will be highly valuable for:
- Chief Innovation Officer or Innovation Manager
- A representative of a company that is considering Proof-of-Concept development
- Chief Operating Officer, Project manager, or Product owner at post-ICO/STO company
- Chief Information Officer
- C-level or mid-level Manager at an enterprise planning to implement blockchain technology
- Nick Kurat — Director of Intellectsoft Blockchain Lab
- Tim Kozak — Head of Technology at Intellectsoft Blockchain Lab
- Pavel Kravchenko — Co-founder of Distributed Lab
Sign up for our free webinar now!
You can find our previous webinar about the real-life applications of blockchain across industries here — https://www.intellectsoft.net/docs/blockchain-webinar